Do you remember this guy?
That’s John Deasy. A centerpiece of the Robert Felner scandal.
Here’s a bit of a refresher:
- Update On the Deasy Shenanigans at UofL [September 10, 2008]
- Breaking Deasy Update: Ramsey Appoints Review Committee [September 10, 2008]
- The Robert Felner Story Hits the WaPo [September 11, 2008]
- Felner-Deasy Update – Petrosko Off & More [September 12, 2008]
- Felner Speaks, Ramsey Has Foot-in-Mouth Disease [September 13, 2008]
- University of Louisville Students React to Felner [September 17, 2008]
- New Robert Felner Tidbits Re: UofL [September 26, 2008]
- Breaking: Deasy Steps Down From Sup. Job [September 30, 2008]
- The Robert Felner Scandal and Internal Damage Control at the University of Louisville [March 9, 2009]
- Update on Alleged Degree Fraud at UofL [April 21, 2009]
- Thoughts on UofL’s Unfortunate Degree Scandal [April 24, 2009]
- Remember John Deasy, Of Robert Felner Infamy? [June 21, 2010]
- Deasy Becomes #2 Man In LA School District [June 25, 2010]
- Felner Ghosts Still Haunting The Education System [January 12, 2011]
After years and years of nonsense in Los Angeles, he’s running for the hills:
Los Angeles Unified Superintendent John Deasy, under fire recently for his handling of an iPad program and whose hard-charging leadership style has alienated many in the school district during his nearly four-year term, is expected to announce Thursday morning that he is stepping down, according to L.A.-area media reports.
Literally years. Folks on the LAUSD board have gone so far as to visit me on several occasions to review our Felner research file. It’s been a real effort. A real effort that’s finally paid off.
Another Felner lackey bites the dust.