For all of you folks suggesting David Tandy should be governor or lieutenant governor?
Maybe take a trip down the recent memory rabbit hole:
- Tandy opposed requiring the mayor’s office to provide additional financial details about the operational budget
- Tandy has been pushing for tolls since before day one
- He went to Baltimore to get the reach-around from Cordish and he SIGNED A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT PREVENTING HIM FROM REVEALING WHAT HE FOUND!
- He constantly played pat-a-cake with Jerry Abramson
- Kenya McGruder
- He’s constantly flip-flopping on big issues facing his district — like JBS Swift
- Because sometimes one has to flip-flop in order to use something as a mayoral campaign issue, of course
- Tandy has long said the city has no crime problem
- Tandy has frequently done one thing as a councilman only to use it for something else (his personal benefit) shortly thereafter
- He fought for and voted to keep Barbara Shanklin
- Don’t even have to link to the hundreds of occasions Tandy has sat on his hands with Metro Animal Services, how he’s tried to choke the recent Animal Services Ad-Hoc Committee and all that
Yeah. David Tandy is a real champion all right.
Take off your blinders, handful of liberals who clearly don’t know the man. You are enamored by his charm because you’re just now discovering him. He is not your dream candidate.