- Bonnie Hackbarth, tired-ass hack (she’s the PR hack who repeatedly tried to buy us off with her Verizon account — really shady, unethical shit — should have identified her a few years back, honestly) who is sucking down your taxpayer dollars by the suitcase full, is digging quite a hole for Donna Hargens and JCPS.
- The fun shenanigans they’ve tried to pull with Toni Konz? Whaaat? Insanity.
- The way they’ve attempted to ice out every reporter asking questions? They have no idea what Louisville media can and will do to make their professional lives hell. But they’re probably about to find out. Watch the teevee and newspaper folks cannibalize them.
- Hackbarth & Hargens have blocked all kinds of people on Twitter and other social media accounts, as if that will prevent anything from getting out
- David Jones is apparently the only school board member not afraid to call a spade a spade. Feel free to read between the lines there. No fan of Jones but he’s probably the only board member with integrity at this point, maybe?
- Teachers and administrators galore have been writing in over the past couple weeks to complain about Donna and Hackbarth like crazy. Worse than we ever saw with Donna’s two predecessors.
- Donna and Bonnie are freaking out, we hear, because they know they’re gonna have to spin the heinous, homophobic crap that went down involving a recent former JCPS spokesperson. Those are the super-secret documents Toni Konz and WDRB are fighting to obtain. And when they’re released, you won’t hear that former spokesperson run from anything. He’ll stand up and confirm it all.
- When will the local board of education hire someone who isn’t Berman-Hargens-like? Ever? Let’s not hold our breath.
- To those who keep asking: no, I don’t want to dedicate much time to covering JCPS because nothing ever changes. It didn’t change with Berman. It hasn’t changed with Hargens. It won’t change with the next $300,000-per-year “leader” and “change agent” the board will hire sooner or later.
- And how the hell did Stephanie Horne get elected? There was no one else more competent to run? Good grief.
But really – what the hell is going on with JCPS? These people are the worst and this community’s children are suffering from the embarrassment these people force upon them in the public eye.