Yes, we’ve cut back quite a bit here to focus on Page One but we still get around to covering Louisville-centric material once in a while. As much as I’d love to fold this site into P1KY as a ‘section’ of sorts (have tried to since 2009), you folks keep coming back.
You either love the schadenfreude of the occasional Metro Animal Services scandal or get a kick out of seeing how long it’ll take us to snuff this joint out. Doesn’t matter why – just glad you continue to keep TVV bookmarked.
So let’s take a look at some of the most-trafficked stories of the year. Our work this year didn’t result in new laws to hold Greg Fischer’s people accountable (like in 2014!) but that doesn’t mean we didn’t hold some feet to the fire.
In no particular order:
- Greg Fischer Is Again Withholding Public Records [January 1, 2015]
- 2 Anti-Transparency Folks Sitting In Jail Tonight [January 2, 2015]
- Sad Thoughts On Jim King’s Passing [January 15, 2015]
- The Willihnganz Mess At UofL Just Got Scandalous [February 5, 2015]
- PEE ALERT: PIU Says No Wrongdoing At LMAS [February 6, 2015]
- Some Greg Fischer Minimum Wage Back Story [February 16, 2015]
- Owen’s Been Aware Of The Problem For Years [March 3, 2015]
- Louisville Free Public Library Director Search: Another Cringe-Worthy Fischer Mess [March 30, 2015]
- Not Surprising: Greg Fischer’s Professed Transparency Is A Myth & He’s Learned Exactly Zero Preservation Lessons [April 11, 2015]
- Brosko & Robinson Finally Showed Up [April 21, 2015]
- Now Wait A Hot Damn Minute [June 18, 2015]
- Sadiqa Reynods Finally Jumped Ship [August 11, 2015]
Thank you again for always checking in. And for constantly visiting Page One.
Here’s to 2016!
P.S. This is the final time we’ll consistently beg. Throw us some crumbs?