Ever wonder why more people move to Oldham County than they do Hardin County?
The Hardin County Republican Party, where State. Rep. Tim Moore presides, has taken mouth-breathing to a new level.
On Saturday, the local Party there had several suggestions for platform changes:
- Remove all funding from the Department of Education
- Remove all funding for the Environmental Protection Agency
- Oppose abortion even in cases of incest and rape
- Allow citizens to own any and all types of firearms, including howitzers and fifty caliber machine guns
- Make English the official language of the United States of America
And they elected a new slate of officers who have never attended meetings or participated in the political process.
So not even common sense Republicans are involved at this point.