Remember Wayne Zelinsky, the now-former interim director at LMAS?
Here’s a refresher, as so many seem to have forgotten his reign of terror:
- Your Timely Metro Animal Services Update [December 15, 2010]
- Mayor Greg Fischer Must Act Immediately At LMAS [January 3, 2011]
- A Metro Animal Services Tidbit For You [January 5, 2011]
- Your Metro Animal Services Nightmare Continues [January 7, 2011]
- Yet Another Rage-Inducing LMAS/Meloche Story [January 12, 2011]
- Fischer Administration Try To Silence LMAS Mess [January 20, 2011]
- Some Metro Animal Services Directorial Hypocrisy [January 31, 2011]
- The LMAS Director Fun Times Get More Fun [February 1, 2011]
- LMAS Director Resigns – Effective Immediately [February 2, 2011]
- The C-J Now Unbanned For Egotistical Reasons [February 2, 2011]
- Greg Fischer Really Did The Right Thing [February 3, 2011]
- Many LMAS Problems Are Ongoing & Preventable [February 7, 2011]
- No-Kill Louisville Leader Finally Speaking Out [April 28, 2011]
Wayne Zelinsky worked at Metro Animal Services only into February in 2011. Less than two months.
Guess how much he was paid.
According to Metro’s own salary database, Zelinsky sucked down $24,196.58. $12,671.86 in actual salary and $11,524.72 in “other” funds.
Was he paid handsomely for his “resignation” or what?
Yep, that guy made that much cash for doing what he did. More than many of you make in an entire year. While running some sort of escort service on the side.