2010′s been a crazy year here at The ‘Ville Voice & Page One. Thought it’d be a good idea to take a look back at the most-read stories of from the past 12 months.
- Dear John Boel: Please Let Us Get You Help & John Boel Is Finally Out At WLKY [November 8 & November 10]
- John Belski Out At WAVE3, Too [August 18]
- Real Story Behind The Mint Jubilee Mess [February 17]
- Bobby Jack Gone from WAMZ Radio [October 2]
- UofL: Land Of The Appearance Of Impropriety [October 25]
- My Beloved Francene Cucinello [January 15]
- Local TeeVee News People Rumor Fun [March 19]
- The Entire Metro Government Audit Is Here [March 24]
- Garson & Ivory Sink To Nasty New Low [October 28]
- Dan Spangler Sues Station for Discrimination [January 21]
An honorable mention for what sparked a year of begging from local shoppers: ear X-tacy Faces Closure, Owner Speaks Out [February 9]
Thank you for sticking with us for so long – particularly to those who disagree with us most but still continue to read and contribute. I (Jake) don’t get too personal here on a regular basis, but… much love to you.
Hope you and yours have a happy new year!