Have you seen this? The University of Louisville conducted a campus climate survey that’s dropped a ton of information for us to devour.
Here are some highlights:
- Only 40% say they feel valued by UofL’s administration
- Just 42% of full-time faculty and 34% of staff believe they’re fairly compensated
- 71% of full-time faculty, 84% of part-time faculty and 83% of staff said they are proud to be part of UofL
- 50% of full-time faculty, 64% of part-time faculty and 75% of staff would want family or friends to attend UofL
- 36% of full-time faculty, 38% of part-time faculty and 35% of staff feel working conditions have improved over the past five years
- 72% of faculty and 78% of students feel UofL has done a good job supporting diversity. 5% disagree.
- 7% of faculty and 16% of students agreed that they have been targets of racial/ethnic stereotyping.
- 35% of staff feel they have a voice in the direction of UofL
Interesting tidbits. Check them all out.