New Bridges Project Ad To Make You Mad

November 17th, 2010 by jake · 11 Comments

The Ohio River Bridges Project and the “authority” created to push the death of Waterfront Park is at it again.

Check this new (we first spotted it yesterday – so sorry if it’s not so new to you) spin-filled ad:

Wow. As if it wasn’t enough for the website to call 8664 an “ugly rumor.”

Tags: Ohio River Bridges · Oops · TV · Video

• 1 Phil DeLaney // Nov 17, 2010 at 11:08 am

I’ll say this much – this ad represents quite a load of stool… perhaps if the legs of the stool were KY Kickbacks, IN Kickbacks, and Private Kickbacks it would be more believeable?

• 2 Jeff Gillenwater // Nov 17, 2010 at 11:23 am

$500K in PR funding and they still can’t construct a defensible argument. Doesn’t speak well for their ability to build anything else sensible.

• 3 John // Nov 17, 2010 at 11:56 am

A definition of stool; the waste material that leaves the body through the rectum as a bowel movement.

• 4 AbG // Nov 17, 2010 at 1:42 pm

So we need three bridges? Is that what they’re saying?

• 5 Steve Magruder // Nov 17, 2010 at 1:48 pm

That’s funny. When I think about the Bridges Coalition and their “intellectual” backers, River Fields, I imagine a different kind of stool they’re attempting to force down our throats.

• 6 curtis morrison // Nov 17, 2010 at 2:45 pm

I’m sitting on a bar stool in my kitchen that has 4-legs. I’m not so sure about these crazy-ass 3-legged stools. They sound dangerous.

• 7 gina g // Nov 17, 2010 at 8:25 pm

All I can think of is “Stool Boom” from Waiting For Guffman…
    “Working, building, never stopping, never sleeping, working, making, some for selling, some for keeping..”

• 8 Curious // Nov 17, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Perhaps at the next Authority meeting concerned citizens could bring stool samples to help educate the Authority and Coalition on the wide varieties of stools.

• 9 Steve Magruder // Nov 18, 2010 at 11:46 am

Couldn’t we consider the Authority’s upcoming tolling plan to be a stool sample? And if it were examined, would all kinds of radioactive elements be found?

• 10 Eric // Nov 18, 2010 at 2:26 pm

I am always suspicious of anyone telling me I “must” do something. Really? We “MUST” have two briges? Or what, Louisville folds up and blows away?

• 11 curtis morrison // Nov 30, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Crowd-sourcing…Anyone know who the media company was that produced this commercial?