Jackie Green is now using his campaign – actual resources that have value – to push Greg Fischer.
Here’s his latest anti-Heiner email blast:
Subject: Still undecided?
Here are six things to consider….
1) The organizations and individuals that surround Fischer are more progressive than Heiner’s advisers. It is those organizations and persons who will influence the next administration.
2) Fischer views the central business district as of greater importance than does Heiner. The heart of a city must be healthy.
3) Fischer’s perspective on social issues is more fitting for the twenty-first century.
4) ‘Sustainability’ as an important indicator of our city’s health is on Fischer’s radar. (Heiner’s campaign has mistakenly made much over that Office.)
5) Heiner’s southern Indiana commercial concerns will influence his prioritizing an east end bridge over public transit.
6) Fischer is better connected to the establishment that will be needed to change Louisville’s course. If Louisville is to change course, those connections will be important.
Seems like it was just yesterday Jackie was saying the opposite. Oh, wait…
- Jackie Green Hits Opponents Pretty Hard [October 5, 2010]
- Jackie Green Hammered Greg Fischer Again [October 11, 2010]
- The Fischer-Green Scandal Can’t Be Spun Away [October 20, 2010]
- Additional Interesting Jackie Green Emails [October 22, 2010]
Here’s betting Jackie has no clue his campaign will need to be paid by the Fischer camp for the use of his email distribution list or he’ll need to in-kind it to the campaign. And that he thinks anyone will take him seriously now that he’s sold out for a seat at the table and made an about face on everything he’s said the past year.