The Gannett paper’s chosen boy – the guy even reporters are spinning for this days – has a neighborhoods tour coming up this weekend.
According to a press release, this is what Greg Fischer’s “Fire Truck Tour” will look like:
Saturday, Oct. 30
- 9 a.m. — The parade begins at Fischer’s main headquarters, Distillery Commons on Lexington Road.
- 10 a.m. — Arrival at the State Rep. Joni Jenkins breakfast at 2307 Embassy Lane
- 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. — Travel the length of Dixie Highway to Valley Station and back. The caravan will stop at various places along the route, including the Fischer Southwest office at 9301 Dixie Highway.
- 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. — The fire truck and caravan moves into West Louisville, where it will be part of the PRIDE, Inc political parade that begins at Lyles Mall, 26th and Broadway. The caravan also will stop at Fischer’s West offices at 23rd and Broadway.
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. — Travel along Frankfort Avenue and Bardstown Road.
- 5 p.m. — Arrival back at Fischer headquarters – caravan proceeds to the Okolona Chili Supper.
How excited are you?