This Is Too Good Not To Share Here

August 24th, 2010 by jake · 8 Comments

Okay, this is too good not to share here. Originally posted on Page One earlier today.

Regular readers are no longer alarmed at the insane and terrific hate mail and comments we receive on a daily basis.

If you’re new to our unique brand of crazy, you’ll probably appreciate the latest:

freeman // Aug 23, 2010 at 10:02 pm

jake,let me guess.your a queer,that lives with his mom and owns two copys of the movie free willy.You really are scared now,I know.P.S.Sounds like to me your being racist against the south.What you need to do is when you are driving down the road and see a confederate flag,go right up there and just rip it down or else I will think your just a big shit talking pussy.

Isn’t that cute? On a post about making cockfighting illegal, no less. Beautiful grammar and spelling.

But it gets better. Did a little search for the email address used with the comment. Look what popped up. A comment on a game rooster/cockfighting forum:

For those unable to load the image, here’s the comment:

Im glad to find this site.I have been out of gamefowl for about 7 years,but starting back this year.You have some nice birds and a nice place.It is a joy just to look at your gallery.I hope we get to keep our love alive,and I hope people stick together to prove what kind of people we really are.

So, if we’re to compare the two comments from T.J. Moore, what kind of people do you think they are?

Tags: Bad Behavior · Gays · Hype

• 1 Roger // Aug 24, 2010 at 1:22 pm

“…what kind of people do you think they are?”

Slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging in-breeders.

• 2 The Highlander // Aug 24, 2010 at 1:53 pm

WoW! What a trash heap.

• 3 Gordon // Aug 24, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Speechless….

• 4 Richard // Aug 24, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Can I borrow one of your copies of Free Willy?

• 5 Ixnay // Aug 24, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Booger-eatin morons? Beastiality fans? Yee haw TJ and all your toothless minions!

• 6 Bobbie // Aug 25, 2010 at 12:31 am

What kind of people are they?

Fortunately, they are becoming the monority and I pray to goodness that ‘people’ like that just go back to their caves and stay there forever! I am proud that I don’t know a single person like that nor do I ever want to! My skin is crawling from that email! Just nasty! I am sorry that you have to endure vitriol like that!

• 7 Jeff Rogers // Aug 25, 2010 at 9:28 am

Yikes! I hope I don’t live near him!

• 8 hobbster // Aug 25, 2010 at 12:05 pm

the scary/sad thing is: People like him vote.