You know there’s not much about Mayor Jerry Abramson that I enjoy.
But the Hike & Bike? It’s a good thing, for sure. And it takes place on Monday, running from Waterfront Park to Iroquois Park.
Here’s the route this year:
And here’s the agenda:
- 9:00 A.M. — Booths Open, sign up for door prizes, pick up route map, get free (limited) t-shirts & helmets
- 9:05 A.M. — Warm up with Fierce Fitness by Design
- 10:00 A.M. — Call to the Post/Mayor’s Welcome/Door Prizes
Bike Start Times:
- 10:05 A.M. — Expert/Ride Teams
- 10:08 A.M. — Experienced Riders
- 10:11 A.M. — Frequent Riders
- 10:14 A.M. — Families/New Riders
Hike Start Times:
- 10:12 A.M. — Hikers, Walkers, Strollers, Wagons & Wheelchairs
- 10:15 A.M. — Dogs and Owners
- 11:45 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. — Music
You should definitely take part.