Sometimes We Get Weird Arena Emails

April 9th, 2010 by jake · 3 Comments

Uh:

Subject: Arena
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:51:17 -0500
From: Charlie Molen

Sirs, It is becoming very
Clear that your take on Louisville politicts is slanted. I have sent
your site more than enough info to ask “what the hell
Is going on?” If that’s the way it works, after I get this arena stuff
on the surface , I’ll work on your sites relunctance to report the
facts.C.Molen502544****

What? Someone please decipher that.

Charlie Molen, if you’re wondering, is someone we’ve written about several times in the past:

Maybe he’s just terribly confused about whether or not we’ve published anything positive about him?

Note: This is getting posted because I’ve emailed the guy a few times and have even called him to see what’s up. To no avail.

UPDATE @ 12:20 —

Just received another message that makes no sense:

Subject: Weird emails?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:10:01 -0500
From: Charlie Molen

Jake, come on! No emails,no phone calls either. Also no posting of the
photos I’ve sent. I am confused about your reluctance to share with
the public what is going on at the arena.I do not need positive light
shown on me, but an investagative light needs to be on the
arena.Thanks for finally acknowledging my concerns.Charlie Molen.mo******@aol.com
. 502 544****

I’m pretty sure the record of emails received – backed up in three different locations – would reveal information sent by him if it were received. There’s nothing beyond what we’ve already published and linked above.

And we sent him email as recently as yesterday:

Subject: Re: Arena
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 18:27:19 -0400
From: Tips – The ‘Ville Voice <****@thevillevoice.com>
To: Charlie Molen

Uh, what?

Folks: Please make sense when you email us? That way it’s not necessary to hire translators.

Tags: Arena

• 1 Carter Burger // Apr 9, 2010 at 2:05 pm

never mind putting breathalizers on the ignition of vehicles, I think breathalizers are needed on computer keyboards!

• 2 GtownReader // Apr 9, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Carter, that’s rich!

• 3 charlie molen // Apr 12, 2010 at 5:43 pm

carter burger, i got 2 interprators for you. one at the end of of my legs. which one do you want your ass kicked with first?no breathalizers needed!