You definitely want to check out the FAKE NEWS issue of LEO, or is it the more mature cousin Leonard, which has us chuckling. No, Laughing. Really Hard. It’s like they hired writers from The Onion for a week.
Nobody’s unscathed, like…
- the Zoo, where a panda bear considers an abortion
- the Original Highlands, which are not
- St. James, where some of that stuff really isn’t art.
- State Government, for which the new motto, “God Help Us All” fits.
- that Sojourn Church, for preaching that God and sex are mutually exclusive
- our beloved 2X, who can’t seem to get a spokesgig.
- Cordish, with a story about taking over government so close to the truth it’s scary.
- our personal fave, a pool of money from local TV stations used to buy a snow machine in a desperate ratings generator.
- A flower found in the dark, abandoned Louisville Gardens.
- A piece with quotes from dogs on Cherokee Hill.
and a few more on bridges, horses, the police chief and gays.